Monday, August 2, 2010

Welcome Back!

I am so happy that I've opened this blog, thought that it was deleted already, anyways as i promised i'll make this updated as well...this will be "the anything goes show for aBbie"...thoughts, interests, humor and rumors, anything under the sand ay este sun pala =)the other blog will be for the wedding preps and others stuff with SENSE, eto yung NOn-Sense...hehehehe!

I have to take credit for this blog, kasi without knowing this, i may not be able to open a new blog (in fairness - may 3 followers ako dito, hehehe).

Anyways, for the anything goes; Yoko and i will visit an Electronic shop later since I'm planning to buy a new camera. I left my camera to my youngest sister so she can use it for her Palawan Tour. I've checked the reviews for Canon Powershot SX210IS and I find it better than my old Canon IXUS, though Power shot is a bit bigger.



Well, guess have to check reviews once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment