Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Birthday Treat

It’s my cousins’ birthday last Monday and she treated us in Pizza Company together with our roommates. Since I’ve been craving for pasta and pizza since last week, I’m the one who requested to dine here, hehehe! I really like the pizza and pasta here, actually this is where I got my recipe for Shrimp and Broccoli in White Sauce pasta (I’ll share the recipe one of these days). Good thing they offered a Value meal for 6 that made her bill a really affordable one. For only AED 99.00 we got 3 medium size pizzas (any of your choice), 6 bottle of Pepsi, 1 plate for the Salad Bar and 6 pcs. of Garlic bread. We just added Creamy Carbonara and 2 set of Buffalo wings for AED 68.00, a great deal for her pocket.







Well it didn’t end here, right after the dinner we went to Starbucks for cold coffee, yipeee!!!! Well I had Chocolate cream since I’m having trouble sleeping if I take it either in afternoon or evening.


Oh, well, to my cuz’ “Happy Birthday!”and thank you for the yummy treat!



No comments:

Post a Comment