Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Realized!




I have plans, and it seems that everything is fallin' into places the way i planned it. But not this one, i never thought that DEPA will not be able to process my visa in that 1 month period, so i had to go back to Philippines and wait. This one never crossed my mind, it was a week before the expiration of my cancelled visa from the previous company when i realized that, "Ei uwi akong Pinas!" From that time on, i kept on thinking, there must be a REASON...first thing that came into my mind was 1.) I should be careful for what i wished for ( i kept tellin my self that i really need a break!) well, this is surely a BREAK! 2.) I hope there is nothing wrong or bad will happen to my family 3.) then finally, i realized that i had to INTRODUCE Leo to Our Lady of Lourdes (grotto) in Baguio....

No comments:

Post a Comment