Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm BACK!

It's confirmed, my flight back to Abu dhabi, UAE will be on March 19, 2009 at 5pm. I have a connecting flight in Taipei, so i'll be in UAE around 12 midnight...This is it! This is really it!I'm back on track, back in motion, back to reality!

This is the most awaited part of my life this 2009. I've waited, and it came, GOD tested my faith and patience, and sure is - HE really gives what is BEST in HIS TIME!
I'm very grateful for this gift from GOD and i'm ready to face the challenges! I'll do my BEST because i know GOD brings me here and He will never ever leave me alone.

To all who got worried for me, when i came back to Philippines thinking that the COMPANY might NOT give me the VISA (coz' of the recessions, crisis etc.), worry no more, God is with me and He just planned, polished and finalized everything for me.

For YOU too! Just, ASK, TRUST and HE WILL GIVE what's good for you in HIS TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment